SERVE HOSPITALITY TEAM
As the front line for hospitality, our greeters, ushers, and safety volunteers work together to cultivate a warm and friendly environment here at Church at the Cross. These teams and team members play a critical role in accomplishing our mission of helping people and places encounter Jesus.
- Serve as a greeter or connector in our atrium prior to services.
- Meet new people and help them feel welcome at Church at the Cross.
(must be a Covenant Member)
- Serve by seating, collecting offering, and distributing the elements for communion.
- Be an integral part of bringing our Sunday morning gatherings to life.
EYES AND EARS TEAM
(must complete a background check)
- Serve by observing, identifying, and reporting areas of concern.
- Join a dedicated team that serves behind the scenes.
If you are interested in joining one of these serving teams or have any questions, fill out the form below.